Tuesday 11 April 2017

Florrie Takes Over


Hi I am Forrie, Gemma, the boss’s daughter. 

I’m in the office today and I’m in charge!

I’ve taken over the blog and have written my own post about what the cool kids say.

But first here's my interview with Ellen:

Name:
Florence Lucy Hogg

Age: 
11

What do you do:
I'm a Year 6 pupil

What are your hobbies:
I LOVE to dance, go horse riding, singing, love to read and cook/bake

Favourite movie:
Pitch Perfect

Currently listening to:
Symphony - Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson

What are your intern duties:
I'm taking over the blog today and I've created a wall display of our e-commerce models. I've also put together some presents for our models.

What do you get up to in your spare time:
Long walks and making dens with my friends. I also watch a lot of Netflix

Favourite emoji:
🙈

Interesting fact about yourself:
I was on TV recently, in CBBC's Rank the Prank

Would you like to be a fit model:
Yes, and I would fit for New Look and River Island

And finally, are you Born to Fit:
YES!

Now, for my piece on what the cool kids are saying...

Are you as cool as the kids? Do you know your # from your terminology well lets see…

OOTD
Out of the day

GSOH
Good sense of humour

BRB
Be right back

AAK
Alive and kicking

AML
All my love

BD
Big deal

BLNT
Better look next time

BTDT
Been there, done that

CSL
Can't stop laughing

DTRT
Do the right thing

F2T
Free to talk

FOFL
Falling on the floor

HAK
Hugs and kisses

IAC
In any case

IDM
It doesn't matter

IRL
In real life

KIS
Keep it simple

MOO
My own opinion

NBD
No big deal

NP
No problem

So, how did you do?

Now you know what your friends are talking about!

Do you think this will help?

No comments:

Post a Comment