Tuesday 29 August 2017

Instagram vs. Reality

Everyday we're bombarded by beautiful looking people with the most incredible bodies and we can't help think to ourselves 'will I ever look like that?!'

We push ourselves to reach these goals that some people don't even realise are completely unrealistic - it's that joke that we all know about what you look like in a picture you uploaded compared to one that you are tagged in.

That's why when we stumbled upon presenter, model and lifestyle blogger Chessie King's Instagram page we were all for it.


Known for her sexy posts, King posted side-by-side images of her 'bikini bod' earlier this month to show that you can look completely different from one angle to another and that lighting also plays an important role.


Admitting to struggling with body confidence in the past, the model stresses the importance of feeling good not just for yourself but for life.

"I can change my body in 2 seconds, I feel good. I know I train consistently, I know I fuel myself well, I know it's okay to let my belly out when I'm sitting down next to the pool," the model posted.


Hoping that her 237K followers are true to themselves and always reinforcing body positivity and confidence, she urges them to "let your belly release, embrace it" and "give it a little jiggle."

And that we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment