Wednesday 26 October 2016

ICYMI

Previously we told you all about the lastest slang words that have taken over the fashion world, including our faves slay and lit, but now we've come across something else that has got us somewhat confused... Acronyms. We're all far too familiar with the struggle of typing out a tweet and trying to stay within that 140 character limit. So it would seem that everyone is now shortening everything so they can have the perfect tweet. But what do these acronyms mean?!

 IRL - In Real Life
Pretty self explanatory

 
 
NSFW - Not Safe for Work
Not quite sure what this means but we're down

 

MFW - My Face When... finding out these meanings


 

ICYMI - In Case You Missed It
Yeah, we missed it too..

 

SMH - Shaking My Head
Shaking my head at the fact we don't know anything

 

TIL - Today I Learned
Today I learned a lot
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment