Monday 5 December 2016

Model of the Moment


Name:
 Sarah Hadzipasic

Age:
 30

Nationality:
 British

Hometown:
 Islington, London

What were you doing before you became a fit model:
Before I became a fit model, I was a customer service desk colleague for a food retailer

What do you enjoy most about your job:
 The thing I enjoy the most about this job is getting the first look at the new trends coming in for the seasons for each brand I work with

Essentials you take to castings:
 In my fit kit bag, I have a vest top, leggings and heels

Dream job:
I think I am currently in my dream job, as I have achieved so much through being a fit model

Currently listening to:
AlunaGeorge's ablum, I Remember

Favourite movie:
This might take me a while... can't really narrow it down but I'm a total nerd so either a Marvel film, Star Wars or any Tarantino film

Obsessed with right now:
 Tattoos - I currently have 26 and want more!

Guilty pleasure:
 Taking myself out for dinner and reading a good book

Last book you read:
Gone Girl

Biggest pet peeve:
People who don't say please or thank you

Twitter or Instagram:
 Instagram - @sarah_is_smiley

Favourite emoji:
🤓

What do you get up to in your spare time:
 I like to be out, I like exploring new places and trying new things

If you have another job, how do you find a balance between the two and how do you cope:
 I work as a fittings model four full days a week and I have a weekend job as well for 8 hours. I cope by juggling everything and fitting things around my work life

Sum yourself up in three words:
 Fashionable, careering and fiesty

Highlight of your career:
 Doing an art project with Grayson Perry in which he sketched me, made a clay form of me and the art work was on display at the National Gallery for three months, as part of the 'Who Are You' series
What does the rest of 2016 hold for you:
 As 2016 finishes, I plan to work hard with my fitting/modelling career and celebrate Christmas with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment