Tuesday 14 February 2017

Interview: Model of the Moment



Name:
Christopher Haul (Shaulders)
Haul is my stage name...

Age:
28

Nationality:
British

Hometown:
Bridgend, South Wales

What were you doing before you became a model?
I was training to become an actor

 What do you enjoy most about your job?
Every job is different and it can be so flexible working around other things like my music

Essentials you take to castings?
Lip balm, water and a smile. Oh and a pair of headphones to listen to my fave songs on the journey

Dream job?
To be number one - performing music all over the world and to have my own business  

Currently listening to?
Rag and Bone Man

Fave movie?
I have a few, but The Goonies is my all time classic fave. I watched Lion recently and thought it was an outstanding film!

Obsessed with right now?
Sia - I can't help but keep listening to her live singing voice. I also can't get enough of Lints Dark Chocolate nom nom
Guilty pleasure?
I do like a bit of trashy TV like Big Brother. I could never do anything like that but I love to watch it and have a good old moan

Last book you read?
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Biggest pet peeve?
Smoking! I detest when people do it... and bad customer service!
Twitter or Instagram?
INSTAGRAM! Twitter is so 2010
Favourite emoji?
The little jazz hands one🤗
What do you get up to in your spare time?
I write songs, go out with friends and go to the gym
If you have another job, how do you find a balance between the two and how do you cope?
I balance it by time management. Spending a certain amount of hours per day on each role
Sum yourself up in three words?
Ambitious, determined, grateful
Highlight of your career?
Headlining Clothes Show Live, performing in front of thousands of people and working with an amazing team of people
What does the rest of 2017 hold for you?
I am working on finishing and releasing my debut EP, which I have been taking my time to write and record. I plan to keep working on being the best person I can be with all that I have. I would really like to get a publishing deal and start working on new music and gig all over the world over summer.
  
Check out Chris's music here

No comments:

Post a Comment