Wednesday 23 November 2016

Model of the Moment

 

Name:
 Cléo Caetano

Age:
30

Nationality:
Brazilian

Hometown:
Santos, Brazil

What were you doing before you became a fit model:
I'm a professional singer/songwriter and performer

What do you enjoy most about your job:
Well, in modelling the best part is to know what looks best on your body and have the opportunity to stop and pay attention to the details. Knowing yourself plays a great part to a more confident life

 Essentials you take to castings:
Deodorant, leggings... and bras!! I have three different bras in my purse... the curse of breastless model!

Dream job:
I'd say a worldwide tour singing at sold out stadiums. I tour a lot and I can't complain but I'm not Madonna, you know!

Currently listening to:
Childish Gambino - he's good! And his videos are so creative

Favourite movie:
Before Sunrise. Old school Ethan Hawke + popcorn = perfect combo

Obsessed with right now:
Glittered boots - I want them all!

Guilty pleasure:
Chocolate spread. I eat with a spoon and I can manage to eat the whole thing if you let me... God bless the gym!

Last book you read:
Kind boring this one - I'm reading a lot about the music industry in general. The boring legal details all musicians should know

Twitter or Instagram:
Instagram... never know what to say on Twitter

Favourite emoji:
 😂😂😂😂😂😂

What do you get up to in your spare time:
Watch movies and eat A LOT in my bed

If you have another job, how do you find a balance between the two and how do you cope:
I'm a singer/songwriter and performer so I work mostly on the weekends and studio sessions are quite flexible 

Sum yourself up in three words:
Mysterious bubble of energy - more like a sentence right? Maybe, mysterious, bubbly and energetic. The first one sounds more poetic though

Highlight of your career:
I managed to perform at amazing places all around the world but the highlight was definitely a festival in Northern Europe. I sang for a crowd of 6,000 people!

What does the rest of 2016 hold for you:
I can't believe 2016 is almost over! I hope I can finish recording my EP. I'm really excited with this project. It's quite different from my previous music, more dark and mysterious but still upbeat.

Check out Cléo's YouTube channel and website


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment